From Bitpost wiki
- A 32GB Windows 10 boot - trying to use it to get past Windows 10 v1709 upgrade failure
- B RetroPi! only works on Pi2 atm, i'm using Jackfruit
- SAM 64 EVO: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS desktop boot
- SP 128: seems bad, got this with Rei's gopro, never worked
- SUNG 64 EVO mbehrnsm-silver VirtualBox vm (55GB! "fast-zip" it to fit, makes it half-size without taking all day)
- N SanDisk Ultra 32: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS server boot
- M (black) pluM Pi2B kodi image (256MB) + backup (8GB, see 2018)
- red-on-black 1GB MEMTEST86+ boot
- blue-on-black 4GB old photos + putty + work backup
- J failed to format, needs hard format, try rufus
Other places/lost? pi's went to Tom?...
- some sexy white/blue 128GB hottie, used in my samsung note 8 and galaxy 9+
- G Lexar blue/white 32GB - GoPro!
- C Ubuntu 15.10 desktop boot
- K kodi (openelec) (unlabeled, in bedroom Pi driving Seiki)
- L Lime Pi (was OS X Lion boot)
- O carambOla pi3 raspian
- E Arch Linux live 2016.06.01
- F Ubuntu 17.04 desktop boot
- T tinywave 32GB lots of backups, star wars uncut
- I Crucial M500 firmware flasher
- D 2GB msdos found stuff
- P ABB 125MB empty
- Q OpenELEC boot 9/2015
- R 2GB homecoming 2014 playlist
- S toshiba msdos
- U 8GB Ubuntu 15.10 Server 64-bit installer
- X 4GB empty
- Y 2GB old photos
- H to Wren, with her photos
- (returned) mellow mushroom GoT wolf 4GB need to add a 720p disney film!!
- PNY 16GB from bill, get it back to him!!