Gary, Dan and Mike get all 1994 and do e-commerce, here are the notes.
- Provide businesses with websites in a manner that is profitable.
- Make it easy to sell whatever products we come up with.
- Mike: Investigate amazon and yahoo hosting (and possibly inventory) services
- Mike: Investigate options at 1and1.com and rackspace.com; get a capable (apache, php, joomla, magento/zencart, coldfusion) server set up!
- Mike: Set up magento (or zencart if magento does not prove worthy); either make it cloneable or use multi-store capability.
- Mike: Work on Web Apps needed for SCM.
- Dan : Investigate "SOE"
- Dan : Fire all customers and move to North Carolina.
- Gary: Investigate "email marketing"
- Gary: Get Michael to do any graphics work we need.
- Gary: Harass Mike to get focussed.
- Gary: Learn how to spell
- Consolidate existing customers
- Get new customers
- Sell shiznit!
Here are my most-recent SOE Tips...
Here are Hosting options...
Once I have hosting set up, we can start moving over customers. Possibilities:
- Swift Creek Marketing
- Dan's 2 web sites and 6 domains
- Dan's site to be done August 2007
- Mike's zencart base
- New customers!
Back after a hiatus. We're reducing scope and focusing on replaceyourfilters.com.