Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ninja is a simpler faster replacement for GNU make.
- Update your call to cmake to include an option to force ninja format, eg:
cmake -GNinja -static '+cmake_options+'
- Update your build script to use ninja instead of 'make -j#'
- Update your build script to build out-of-source, so that stupid ninja paths are absolute, so that stupid visual studio code can navigate to build errors. yes this is the current best solution. the world sucks.
- Change all your configs to point to this new location
- visual studio code launch.json gdb launch program
Can I go back to gcc yet?